Robotics Program Coordinator/Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented individual to assist with our robotics team building program. This program consists of teams assembling metal frames and RC components into “Battle Bots” which then compete in exciting battles for glory and office bragging rights.
TeamWorx Team Building specializes in creative and high tech corporate team building programs. We are based in Sacramento, but our programs are available worldwide. We offer a wide range from outdoor Mobile adventures to ballroom programs, from really active to really cerebral.
- Host robotics team building programs
- Disassemble and assemble robotics Program kits
- Diagnose, repair and replace RC components
- Manage and maintain inventory for scheduled programs
- Flexible Schedule
- 20 hours/week, $20/ hour
- No prior technical knowledge is needed, but previous experience with RC and electrical components is a PLUS.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to assemble kits containing many small parts with a high degree of accuracy
Please send Resume to email@example.com