The TeamWorx staff were very responsive and helpful when coordinating this event … the event was very well-received, everyone had a great time and it definitely stoked our camaraderie! … Once we got into a groove and assigned roles and started talking through the case the magic started to happen! … We had a great experience working with them and will definitely keep them in mind for future unite funds requests!”
Virtual Teams – Who Stole Anti-Matter?
Test your team’s ability to communicate. The facts are all there – can you assemble them into a coherent truth? … and save the planet!!
“In the last hour our world has been threatened with the theft of top secret anti-matter technology. Your team has been summoned by the leader of the Global Energy Research and Development Administration to investigate this crime. You have approximately 2 hours to solve it. The anti-matter was stolen from a research company, MatterMatters Corp. If the anti-matter gets sold onto the black market, world security as we know it will no longer exist.”
Fun and Challenging
Who Stole Anti-Matter is a tech-themed, crime solving, virtual team building experience for remote teams. Each person will become an expert in 1 of 7 crime fighting skills. The goal of the group is to bring together the knowledge and expertise of each individual to solve the case.
- Each person learns a unique crime fighting skill
- Everyone is required for a solution
- Talk, discuss, and collaborate like you were in-person!
Flow of the Event
- The entire group is given a general brief outlining the crime
- The host goes over each of the 7 roles
- Teams retire to their individual teams and choose roles
- Each role learns a skill and then contributes to the team effort
- Teams interrogate and rule out suspects, choose a best option, and build a case
- Teams share their final results with the whole group
“From the beginning Jeff and Wayne were very easy to work with. We had a communication platform that was not yet configured for the exercise, so they spent time making sure there would be no technical glitches. Who Stole Anti-Matter itself was thought out in great detail and very fun and interactive. I am glad we put our trust in Jeff and Wayne to help our team build their own trust. Would recommend immensely”
Wherever you are located your whole team can come together to save the planet and figure out “Who Stole Anti-Matter?”
- We can host groups from 6 to 600 people
- A live moderator AND live team building host for every event
- Every person becomes an expert and then the team collaborates
Why use proprietary game software when you can use the same tools you use to function as a virtual team? Practice new skills in a fun format while learning how to be a better virtual team.
Easy to Schedule
- Schedule Your Date and Time
- Choose Your Video Conferencing Solution
Virtual Team Tools
Who Stole Anti-Matter provides an opportunity for teams to explore, practice, and use a wide variety of virtual team tools:
- Collaborative discussions using video conferencing
- Shared team thread to document ideas, evidence, facts, and conclusions
- Shared documents, screen shots, shared screens, links and pictures
- Zoom or your video conferencing solution
- 1.5 to 2 hours
Who Stole Anti-Matter is something your teams will never forget. It is an immersive experience that takes our minds off of other things, and let’s professional teams have fun together while improving their skills as a virtual team.