Step 1: Explore Values
Onsite Interactive Event
At your meeting – our technology gamifies the meeting experience into something interactive, with feedback, and options for competitions, videos, pictures, augmented reality, IR scanning and more.
Values Team Building invites your people to explore with each other what your values mean to them personally, as a team, and in action in the real world.
They play an interactive game:
- Responding to scenarios
- Thinking individually
- Seeking agreement and
- Sharing their responses via real time feedback.
By the end of the session, your people have clarified your company values and connected them to personal meaning.
Step 2: Values in Action
Post and share
Employees use the game app to document and share their experiences implementing the company values in real life scenarios.
- Employees can take pictures and videos from within the app on their phones
- Monthly/Quarterly competitions for most points, all culminating in a final celebration meeting!
- Option for pictures and videos to automatically post to your company Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter pages in public or private areas.
- Great for marketing and connecting with your audience
- Add training or testing components to chart progress of teams and/or individuals
You have control of the message and your employees are incentivised to demonstrate and document company values in action!
Step 3: Evaluate & Celebrate
The pictures and videos tell a powerful story. Recap the success over the last year with vivid stories, pictures, videos, and data collected in the app throughout the year.
A scoreboard feature allows participants to see how others in your organization are doing. Competitions can include:
Winners for the competitions are announced and awarded at the final meeting!
Use data from the first meeting to compare your expectations with your actions, and to see what was learned, adapted and changed along the way.