I wanted to share with you how the Leadership Challenge training inspired the team and is the catalyst to them working together to define shared values for our manufacturing group. This confirms their engagement in the training and how they intend to use the information to improve our team. Thank you again for facilitating an awesome training!
Affordable and Practical Interactive Leadership Training
Interactive Leadership Training is affordable and effective and makes an immediate impact. Based on a proven model, The Leadership Challenge, it also has a path for lasting results. TeamWorx uses an interactive format to engage participants and maximize learning. Interactive Leadership Training is corporate leadership training delivered onsite at your meeting or at your office.
TeamWorx offers a highly experiential leadership training course based on the bestselling book The Leadership Challenge by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. This program will infuse all levels of your employees with proven leadership principles.
• Delivered onsite at your company or offsite wherever you have your meeting.
• Follow-up on-going coaching and group classes via video conferencing.
• Incredible training at a fraction of the cost of other programs.
• Immediate impact and observable return on your investment.
• The absolute best way to inspire great leadership throughout your company!
Why Implement Interactive Leadership Training?
Better leadership leads to immediate positive results in key areas of your business including motivation and commitment of employees, retention of talent and key staff, responding better to change, planning and adapting more quickly for future challenges, and ultimately profitability and efficiency.
The TeamWorx Interactive Leadership Training is easy to implement, includes a follow-up coaching option, is based on research and thousands of interviews with leaders just like you, and it is fun and meaningful for participants – They have a great time while learning more about themselves and others they work with, and they learn to be leaders!
• Powerful Immediate Results
• Lasting Impact
Better Results + Lower Cost = Incredible ROI
Three Easy Formats for Interactive Leadership Training
• Half Day – Focus on “Model the Way” – Includes 2 of the 5 Leadership Practices.
• One Day – Includes all 5 Leadership Practices
• Two Day – Includes in depth look into each of the 5 Practices, and adds coaching component to improve results at the office.
• 2-Day + 1 Year Training and Coaching
• Onsite Training – 4 days onsite at your meeting or office
• 1-Day onsite getting to know your business culture, and your business leaders.
• 2-Day Comprehensive Training
• 1-Day End of Year Final Training
• Group Classes – 12 group classes 50-minutes each delivered via video conference.
• Optional – Add Coaching – 12 individual 50 minute sessions per person delivered via video conference.
Metrics applied to demonstrate growth in frequency of leadership behaviors over 1 year.
Backed by 25 years of original research and data from over 3 million leaders and over 400 doctoral dissertations and masters, The Leadership Challenge is a leadership development program by bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Approaching leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors, this proven leadership model proclaims Leadership Is Everyone’s Business.
TeamWorx uses a highly interactive training format – where participants are actively engaged about 90% of the time, and listening about 10% of the time – to infuse the Five Practices into the habits of your team. We have received incredible feedback from these programs!
Why the Five Practices? The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® are the world’s most trusted resource for developing leaders. The Practices are based on twenty-five years of research with over 400 doctoral dissertations and master thesis’s supporting the Five Practices. People who utilize the Five Practices get business results.
Why Now? We are in a time of change and opportunity. A clear path to leadership begins with a clear understanding of our personal values, and a shared understanding of our team values. From this base we can create an inspiring vision capable of adapting to changes in our environment and the world around us.