Virtual In It to Win It Competition
A virtual In It to Win It competition is a fun and interactive competition for employees and their families using supplies found inside the home, or easy to acquire. A list of 30 household items allows for 10 individual and unqiue challenges. We send out the In It to Win It Handbook in advance of the event so families and individual employees can practice before the event.
- Up to 200 people per session
- Concurrent sessions allow for more than 200 people to experience the event at the same time
- Schedule 1 event, 1-Day, or Multi-Day with a finals!
Each round of challenges has a winner, and the person that wins the most events, or the highest point value event, advances to the final.
- Everyone participants in multiple rounds of competition
- Everyone has multiple chances to win
- Easy, Medium, and Difficult skill level
- Wide variety of activities
- Everyone competes in small groups of people regardless how large the group
We designed the ten activities to use household items such as spoons, batteries, Q-tips, soup cans, pens and pencils, plastic cups, and more. If the item isn’t in the house, it should be easy to acquire (no toilet paper needed). All of the activities have a link to a video showing us doing the activity and explaining the rules. In addition, the Handbook has any details you may have missed, and answers to questions you may have.
Ten activities include:
- Six Spoons
- Hot Dog Hands
- Balance Cup
- Pencil Grab
- Bandage Boarding
- Battery Roll Down
- Q-Tip Javelin
- Pen Drop
- Slim Tower
- Awkward Juggling
- Best at 1 Hour
- One Event, One Day or Multi-Day Events
- Schedule Multiple Qualifiers and One Finals!
Best on Zoom. Any video conference platform can support this event including MS Teams, WebEx Teams, Google Meet, Chime, and others.
A huge thank you to Cadence for participating in our first 5 tournaments this summer!
Get a Quote for your team!