Virtual Team Building
Virtual team building offers immediate benefits to ease the transition as companies migrate to virtual and distributed work environments.
All of our Virtual Team Building events are fun and will build better relationships between virtual team members.
We offer six virtual events to deliver these results, and options to fit exactly what you need. Each event has a suggested duration and emphasis.
Ask us about virtual company picnics and whole company events. Global or local we have solutions including one-week celebrations, 3-day competitions, 1-day or even 1-event virtual team building. Link to Blog about 3-Day Event
Virtual Team Building Options:
1.The Corporate Virtual Escape Room (1 hour)
Virtual Escape Room for the World’s Best Teams
2. Speed Teams (1 to 2 Hours – Fun)
A series of fast paced team competitions
3. Who Stole Anti-Matter (1.5 to 2 Hours – Fun/Practical)
Tech Themed Crime Solving
4. In-It-to-Win-It Virtual Competition (1 or 2 hours events)
Household items make 10 fun virtual challenges
5. Virtual Ping Pong (Active 1 -2 hours; multi-day events!)
Ping Pong “In it to Win It” games in virtual home offices
6. Virtual Lunchtime (1 to 1.5 hours – Relationships)
Fun & interactive; sparks questions & conversations
Choose “How Long?”
- 45 minutes – 1 hour
- 1 to 2 hours
- 2 to 3 hours
- 3 to 4 hours
- Practical: Includes virtual team training components that mix with the fun.
- Just for Fun: Whimsical – for fun sake – to have a good time!
- Deepen Relationships: Focus on learning more about the people we work with.
Large Group or Small Team
- 3 to 30 people: Sharing of information between individuals
- Up to 200: All engaged in one large event AND divided into smaller teams
- 200 +: Up to 200 AND refined logistics, custom options, precise timelines
Video Conferencing Format
- Every event has a live moderator and a team building host
- We host events using Zoom, WebEx Teams, Google Meet, & MS Teams
- We support Slack as a chat combined with Zoom or Google Meet
- We adapt to your solution
Video Conference Training
New to video conferencing? We offer fun and interactive training in
- Web-Ex Teams
Virtual Team Building Options
Featured Event Speed Teams – Widji Rounds
A fast paced series of competitive team building challenges with several winners and tons of verbal interaction! Choose from 45 minutes to 2 hours of consecutive team competitions. We will meet as a large group to kick off the competition, and then each team retires to their own private team space to compete. First team done with each challenge is the winner of that round!
Blog post about Speed Teams event using Zoom
- 45 min to 1 hour: includes a series of competitions using a fun picture puzzle format – called a widji. Teams solve multiple widji puzzles in different fun categories including Famous People, Netflix Shows, Movie Titles, Music Bands, Social Media Apps, and more.
- 1 Hour to 2 hours: Build on the momentum from the first hour with additional rounds of competition.
- Just for Fun
- 6 to 600 people
Who Stole Anti-Matter?
Tech themed crime solving event delivered in a virtual environment.
- People become experts in one area of crime solving
- The goal is to combine all areas of expertise to solve the crime
- Each expert area is critical to success, so teams collaborate
- Video conferencing allows for real-time discussion and debate
- Threads capture and organize information in a central location
Each team will work in their own private virtual space, and have access to a large shared space where all teams can interact. Each team tries to figure out who stole anti-matter and create a narrative of what happened based on the evidence.
Blog Post Who Stole Anti-Matter with Zoom + Slack
Blog Post Who Stole Anti-Matter with MS Teams
Blog post Who Stole Anti Matter with Google Meet
Blog post Who Stole Anti Matter with WebEx Teams
- 1.5 to 2 hours
- 6 to 600 people
A fun and competitive tournament using household items. Includes multiple rounds of competition and many winners.
- 1 hour or 2 hours
- Just for Fun
- 25 to 200 per session
- Concurrent sessions available
Virtual Lunch Time
45 minute to 2 hour “get to know you” activity for small teams.
Participants have several creative ways to use the Video Conferencing technology to answer questions about themselves and share with the team. Includes posting pictures, posting videos, sharing documents, reactions, sub-threads, posts, and other fun ways to connect and learn how to creatively use the tools available for virtual teamwork.
- 45 minutes to 1.5 Hours
- Deepen Relationships
- Learn Video Conferencing Skills
- 3 to 200 people per session
An Asynchronous “Get to Know You” virtual team building, based on our popular Virtual Lunch Time event, 48 Hours provides participants (you guessed it) 48 hours to answer several creative options for learning about each other. We meet once to introduce the event and show participants all of the tools available to use, and then we meet again 48 hours later so participants can share the answers, pictures, videos, documents, white board drawings, and other answers to creative tasks.
- Deepen Relationships
- 3 to 300 people
Virtual Teamwork Training Options
Virtual Teamwork Training
Virtual Teamwork Training sessions:
- Optimize your team communication skills and improve team bonding,
- Allow multiple opportunities to practice virtual team collaboration,
- Provide a fun and interactive environment.
- Allow for flexible team sizes and all group activities
A common thread records answers in one place, which models video collaboration best practices and can make your virtual meetings even more efficient and productive than getting together in person!
Choose from four different event options for maximum flexibility scheduling your teammates to participate. Complete 1, 2, 3, or all 4 sessions all at the same time or scheduled over different dates.
1 Hour Session: A lighthearted series of fun, fast paced, interactive team activities that encourage group communication, and emphasize talking from each person and idea creation.
2 Hours Session: In addition to the 1 Hour Session, this includes tools to help communication including an interactive personality styles activity that provides laughs and a very helpful insight into individual communication
3 Hour Session: In addition to the 2 Hour Session, this adds a powerful bonding tool that explores how our individual values interact with the overall team values, and more fun activities.
4 Hour Session: In addition to the 3 Hour Session, a challenging whole team communication activity envelops the team into a focused state of ultimate team collaboration.
Access is easy:
- We have supported events using
– Zoom + Slack
– WebEx Teams
– Google Meet + Google Chat
– Google Meet + Slack
- We can adapt to your video conferencing solution
- We schedule a quick and easy 15 minute set-up call before the event to make sure the technology is not an issue
- Each event has a live moderator and a team building host to insure an interactive, enjoyable and effortless experience for users
Ask about our corporate unlimited access pass that allows an unlimited amount of teams from one organization to join events over a 30, 90 or 120 day period.
According to the Harvard Business Review, “close work friendships boost employee satisfaction by 50%.” It further states that, “people with a best friend at work are seven times more likely to engage fully in their work.”