Virtual Team Building
Virtual team building offers immediate benefits for virtual teams and distributed work environments.
Ask about NEW Escape Room Events
- Holiday Themed Escape Room available only from November 16th to December 31st Book Now!
- NEW The Corporate Virtual Escape Room 2 available January 1, 2021! Book Now!
All of our Virtual Team Building events are fun and will build better relationships between virtual team members.
Link to Video of TeamWorx Virtual Events
We offer six virtual events to deliver these results, and options to fit exactly what you need. Each event has a suggested duration and emphasis.
Global or local we have solutions including one-week celebrations, 3-day competitions, 1-day or 1/2 day, or 1-event virtual team building.
- Link to Blog about 3-Day Event
- Ask us about whole company events and virtual company holiday celebrations
- International Teams can easily be serviced with Virtual Events scheduled at convenient times.
Global clients can offer two event times:
- One time for Europe and Asia, and
- One time for North America and South America.
- Link to Blog about a Global Event
Virtual Team Building Options
1.The Corporate Virtual Escape Room (1 hour)
Virtual Escape Room for the World’s Best Teams
2. Speed Teams (45 min to 2 Hours)
A series of fast paced team competitions
3. Who Stole Anti-Matter (1.5 to 2 Hours)
Tech Themed Crime Solving
4. In-It-to-Win-It Virtual Competition (1 to 3 hour events)
Household items make 10 fun virtual challenges
5. Virtual Ping Pong (Active 1 -3 hours; multi-day events!)
Ping Pong “In it to Win It” games in virtual home offices
6. Virtual Coffee (30 min to 1.5 hours)
Fun & interactive; sparks questions & conversations
- We can host your team using Zoom, WebEx Teams, Google Meet or MS Teams as the video conferencing platform:
- Each event has a live moderator and a team building host to insure an interactive, enjoyable and effortless experience for users
- Ask about our corporate unlimited access pass that allows an unlimited amount of teams from one organization to join events over a 30, 90 or 120 day period.
- According to the Harvard Business Review, “close work friendships boost employee satisfaction by 50%.” It further states that, “people with a best friend at work are seven times more likely to engage fully in their work.”