Virtual Awards Ceremony
A Virtual Awards Ceremony can be an amazing event that rewards and acknowledges employees, boosts morale, and brings folks together around company values and goals going forward.
Through careful planning, collaboration, and day-of-event experience, TeamWorx can make your next Virtual Awards ceremony a huge success!
- An experienced emcee and technical engineer are involved throughout the planning process.
- The day of the event we bring energy, and we manage all aspects of the participant experience.
- Our pre-planning process insures a successful final presentation.
- Add Virtual Team Building to make it fun:
E&S Ring Management Annual Awards Ceremony
A Virtual Awards Ceremony and Team Building event with E&S Ring was a huge success!
“Getting virtual engagement from employees can be difficult, and we were a little uneasy about having our Annual Awards Ceremony take place virtually. TeamWorx was great at collaborating with us to make what has been an in-person event into a successful virtual event. They have a real sense for how to create real buy-in and engagement in the virtual space. Our preplanning and preparation made a huge difference in the final outcome, and TeamWorx experience and comfort delivering virtual events in real time overcame the inevitable challenges that come with live events. It was awesome to see our employees engaged, present, and enjoying a virtual experience!”
Every year E&S Ring has an awards ceremony where they recognize people and properties that had exceptional performance in different business categories. They also acknowledge employees who have been with the company 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, etc., all the way up to 40 years!
Normally they host the event in person as a chance for the whole company to get together in person, put a real-person encounter to a digital face, or reconnect with folks they have known for awhile. Things being as they are, this year they connected virtually over Zoom. The challenge was to make the ceremony entertaining and engaging so folks would want to attend, and would stay engaged throughout, and hopefully retain some of the priceless elements of the in-person experience.
We partnered and collaborated with two executives within E&S Ring to:
- Create an engaging agenda modified for the virtual environment
- Set-up and prepare key stakeholders for success presenting and interacting with everyone
- Design a company-wide Virtual In It to Win It Tournament with the finals to take place live at the awards ceremony.
- Link meaningful rewards and incentives to create real engagement, enthusiasm, and participation from the whole company
- Deliver a seamless Virtual Awards Ceremony where technology was in the background and the event took center stage!
We were able to have several rounds of competitions where the whole company could watch the spotlighted contestants compete in real time on a series of creative and funny challenges. E&S Ring tied the winning teams reward to the whole business unit in the form of PTO for all employees in the unit; the team that wins the whole competition earns PTO for everyone! Needless to say folks were cheering and engaged in the outcome of each round!
“As the owner I am always looking for ways to connect with all of my employees, and build on the relationships I have created, in some cases, for many years. TeamWorx did a great job creating a virtual space where I could let my employees know how important they are, how much I value all of them, and how important they are to our success. The prior collaboration with our executives was obvious in the way the meeting felt like our Awards Ceremony, and had a real E&S Ring feeling about the entire experience. Thank you TeamWorx!!!”
Jennifer Ring Morgen.
A huge thank you to E&S Ring for collaborating with us to create a successful virtual experience for everyone!